Did you know that HP has all latest software for the HP 3D scanner (ex-DAVID SLS) listed on its HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads page?
There has been lots of updates in the Software Pro v5 with the 5.2 Revision so wanted to share some of the highlights.
There were other miscellaneous updates that were made too. You can see how hard the software engineers are working to improve the HP 3D scanning experience!
* Improved camera calibration robustness and precision
* Improved AutoNextScan sensitivity for scanning
* Allow direct color texturing with color cameras
* Enable high-performance rendering mode for NVidia Optimus by default
* Improved projector selection for HP 3D Structured Light Scanner Pro S2/S3 products
* Reset naming scheme for new scans when user creates a new project
* Avoid alignment error pop-up messages during turntable or sequence scanning
* Improved alignment of scans in automatic turntable mode
* Improved automatic alignment of scan sequences
* Improved texture fusion to avoid dark patches from shadows
* Support for camera hardware triggering
* Improved support for UTF-16 encoded filenames
* Open web help in default browser
Growshapes is an HP Silver Partner of HP 3D scanning solutions – an endorsement that makes us proud.
See the innovators on Growshapes’ social media channels to get the latest expert news on innovation in 3D digitization, then share your thoughts and join the conversation about 3D digital innovation with #digitize3D
Provider of leading edge 3D scanning products and services. We see 3D!