Housing both blue LED light and blue laser, the EinScan HX can 3D scan a wide range of materials including reflective and dark-colored surfaces at an accuracy of up to 0.04mm. Suited for mid to large sized objects. Can be bundled with Geomagic Essential, useful for 3D scan mesh file fixing and editing. Shipped in a hard case for tranportion.
- EinScan HX 3D Scanner
- Calibration Board
- exScan 3D scanner software
- Solid Edge Shining 3D Edition CAD software
- Hard Case
- GeoMagic Essential for file fixing & editing
EinScan HX Components
Scanned Data Samples
EinScan HX Review
"The EinScan HX is a powerful and versatile product, capable of 3D scanning parts of various properties (sizes, colors, textures). It has a nice and sturdy finish and is easy to manipulate. In addition, the little weight it has is very well distributed to offer an ergonomic balance.
Our whole 3D scanning experience was smooth, and from the moment we opened the package to the final results, everything went fast and without any hurdles. This is one of the most user-friendly 3D scanners we’ve ever had the chance to review.
Its software is simple to use and very intuitive, and, while it can be a bit limited for the most demanding customers, it will fulfill most professional users’ needs.
In this price range and at this level of performance, the EinScan HX is unrivaled." by Aniwaa's Pierre-Antoine Arrighi. Read the full review here.
EinScan HX Technical Specification
EinScan HX in Action
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase
- Unopened returns subject to a 5% restocking fee
- Open returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee on the condition there is no damage and kit returned complete
- Return shipping costs are paid by the returner