EinScan SP v2
An entry-level 3D scanner that achieves a single scan accuracy of 0.05mm with a single scan taking less than 1 second and only 45 seconds when using the automated turntable.
The turntable comes with coded targets and reflective marker stickers that can be put on the object are also included to help capture objects with repeating surfaces (flat and cylindrical). The marker alignments help the EinScan SP 3D scanner find points of alignment to stitch separate scans together.
Scanning volume capable of from 30 x 30 x 30mm up to 700 x 700 x700mm.
A tripod can be used to scan objects up to lengths of 2.5 feet and with marker alignment feature, it makes it easier to scan larger objects compared to the EinScan SE.
- 3D Scanner
- Standard automated turntable with markers
- Scanner and turntable stand
- Standard calibration panel
- Reflective markers
Bundled with SolidEdge Shining 3D Edition Reverse Engineering Software.
Minimum System Requirements
Supported Operating Systems
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase
- Unopened returns subject to a 5% restocking fee
- Open returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee on the condition there is no damage and kit returned complete
- Return shipping costs are paid by the returner