HP 3D Scan Software - Professional Edition v5 (ex-DAVID 5 Software)
Latest HP 3D Scan Software for dual camera support and reflective surfaces.
HP 3D Scan Software Pro v5 is an intuitive, high-precision proprietary software that automatically creates 3D models and enhances scan results for objects with reflective surfaces and supports dual-cameras for complete stereo vision.
The Growshapes Difference
- FREE shipping on all products within mainland USA by UPS ground
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase. Terms and conditions apply.
- 5% discount offered to educational institutions with .edu email account. Email email@example.com to get discount code.
Alignment for multiple scans
Modes align the scan output using common regions of an object based on manually defined scan order.
Produce high precision scans by reducing errors and thermal drift with dual-camera scanner support.
Stereo extended View
Expand the field of view for dual-cameras when scanning large objects.
Compatible 3D file format output
Export 3D models compatible across a range of file formats and popular 3D CAD programs.
Measure an object's RGB properties to create a 3D model with color textures that can be viewed or turned off.
Integrated 3D viewer
Adjust, move, rotate, or zoom in on an individual scan or full 360° model to inspect the data and ensure high-quality results.
Inspection and measurement tools
Simplify quality control by comparing scan data measurements to 3D model specifications.
Quality check filter
Remove inaccuracies from scanned data and display the results on the 3D Viewer.
Manually remove noise or wavy data to produce accurate 3D models.
Identify & remove all the background elements that surround a scanned object.
Achieve accurate and undistorted 3D data collection by calibrating the software for a wide range of object sizes.
Supports various scanning methods
Choose from a range of techniques to scan an object.
Minimum System Requirements
Supported Operating Systems
Microsoft and Windows are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. NVIDIA and GeForce are trademarks or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase
- Unopened returns subject to a 5% restocking fee
- Open returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee on the condition there is no damage and kit returned complete
- Return shipping costs are paid by the returner