eviXscan ToolKit Box (3D markers) for Quadro & Optima
690 2690 $690.00 - $2,690.00
- Increase Speed: Scan large objects 3x faster with precalibrated markers vs. non-coded markers
- Save Time: Less markers required as the scanner does not have to see the same coded marker on the artifact (i.e. the same facet of artifact) for scan alignment. One artifact can be captured on multiple scans to enable automatic alignment.
- Money saving: Use the artifacts and coded markers over and over as they attach magnetically.
- Automatic alignment: Automatic alignment of scans to one coordinate system wth the eviXscan 3D suite.
- Easy to carry: Coded artifacts and coded markers on magnetic support or on stickers fit into one portable and robust case.
The ToolKit Box is a close-range, photogrammetry-based system which provides enhanced capability to the scanning process of large-volume objects and/or complicated shapes.
The ToolKit Box system is composed of pre-calibrated feature reference 3D objects called artifacts and coded markers. The artifacts can be used e.g. in multiple-scan strategy, where the scans must be aligned automatically to a single coordinate system with an excellent accuracy.
The fact that the artifacts and markers are calibrated, decreases the scanning time by reducing the number of placements of targets on scanned object.
ToolKit Box can only by used with eviXscan 3D Suite software, which powers the entire fleet of eviXscan 3D scanning and mesh processing technologies. In addition, the artifacts and coded markers provide additional support for rotary table scanning strategy – one coded marker or artifact provides auto-alignment between scan-series, significantly reducing the time of post-processing. The targets are automatically erased by the software algorithm from the scan data to preserve the clear scan information and reduce the final mesh cleaning time.
Terms and Conditions
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase
- Open returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee on the condition there is no damage and the kit is returned complete with all components
- Return shipping costs are paid by the returner