Complete the reverse engineering workflow from 3D scanning to CAD
EinScan Pro HD
EinScan Pro HD is the latest model in the Pro series that has improved software and hardware and can scan darker surfaces and metal casting surfaces.
With the new structured light projection module, the stripe pattern scanning which was traditionally used in Fixed Scan Mode in previous models is now utilized in Handheld HD Scan Mode. With 0.2mm minimum point distance setting and an optimized algorithm, EinScan Pro HD brings high resolution and accuracy in handheld scanning.
EinScan Pro HD can be used as a handheld or a desktop (with Industrial Pack) 3D scanner to capture objects in high resolution and at 0.04mm accuracy. Single scan range is 209x160mm -310x240mm optimal for 3D scannning medium to large size objects.
- EinScan Pro HD 3D Scanner
- Calibration Panel
- EXScan Pro 3D scan software
- Solid Edge Shining 3D Edition software
- Options pending on configuration purchased
- Industrial Pack: tripod and automated turntable
- Color Pack: color camera
- RED Bundle: Geomagic Essential software for file fixing/editing
Approximately 2 weeks from order to delivery. Free shipping by UPS ground within mainland USA.
Integrated with blue LED light and blue laser, the EinScan HX improves scanning of different materials enabling for wider application compared to traditional 3D scanners.
LED light scanning allows rapid 3D scanning while laser scanning scanning, which is less sensitive to ambient light, can capture reflective and dark colored surfaces.
- EinScan HX 3D Scanner
- Calibration Board
- exScan 3D scanner software
- Solid Edge Shining 3D Edition CAD software
- GeoMagic Essential for file fixing & editing
Geomagic Essential based on Geomagic Wrap is the bridge between 3D Scan and CAD
Overview of Scan to CAD workflow
GeoMagic Wrap Basic Workflow