Complete the reverse engineering workflow from 3D scanning to CAD
EinScan Pro HD
EinScan Pro HD handheld 3D scanner can achieve an accuracy of up to 0.04 mm. Suitable for mid to large-sized objects and comes with an optimized algorithm for scanning darker surfaces. Can be converted into a desktop 3D scanner with the Industrial Kit that includes an automated turntable.
With a 0.2mm minimum point distance setting and an optimized algorithm, EinScan Pro HD brings high resolution and accuracy to handheld scanning.
EinScan Pro HD can be used as a handheld or desktop (with Industrial Pack) 3D scanner to capture objects in high resolution and at 0.04mm accuracy. The single scan range is 209x160mm -310x240mm.
- EinScan Pro HD 3D Scanner
- Calibration Panel
- EXScan Pro 3D scan software
- Solid Edge Shining 3D Edition software
- Options pending on configuration purchased
- Industrial Pack: tripod and automated turntable
- Color Pack: color camera
- RED Bundle: Geomagic Essential software for file fixing/editing
In stock for immediate shipment. Free shipping by UPS ground within mainland USA.
Housing both blue LED light and blue laser, the EinScan HX can 3D scan a wide range of materials including reflective and dark-colored surfaces at an accuracy of up to 0.04mm. Suited for mid to large sized objects. Can be bundled with Geomagic Essential, useful for 3D scan mesh file fixing and editing. Shipped in a hard case for tranportion.
- EinScan HX 3D Scanner
- Calibration Board
- exScan 3D scanner software
- Solid Edge Shining 3D Edition CAD software
- Hard Case
- GeoMagic Essential for file fixing & editing
Geomagic Essential based on Geomagic Wrap is the bridge between 3D Scan and CAD
Overview of Scan to CAD workflow
GeoMagic Wrap Basic Workflow